Sunday, June 21, 2009

Children's Festival

Last weekend, June 14th, we went to another Children's Festival ~ we went to this one last year with May and Ellen. It was a good time! It's an Arts Festival of some sort - can't remember the name of it. Anyway, last year Ellen, May, Elijah and Sammy all painted a square on one of many canvas' - which they displayed this year. We saw the paintings - which was pretty fun! So this year I got the boys to paint another square on one of the many canvas'... so we can see them displayed next year ~ There was a reptile hands on exhibit - the closest I got was with my zoom on my camera! But everyone else seemed to be brave!now, no, I wasn't scared of the instruments, but again I was playing photographerthis exhibit was awesome - there were a few tables heaping with cloththat turned into the following creations:Gabi - well, I put this on her head which lasted barely long enough to get this photo:

3 comments:

Laurie said...

what a wonderful experience for them!!! ~ that is totally cool about their paintings being displayed!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

My kids certainly wouldn't get that close to a snake or any animal for that matter.

alexa said...

Looks like tons of fun! Maybe one day we will make it out there.