Ann of Ann's Gifts and "Sew" Much More, is the one that provided this beautiful, very fun apron for Jen at Beautiful Calling to giveaway! Check this apron out -
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
apron giveaway
In the last bit I've entered a few more giveaways than I ever have! I even got myself a Gmail email account so that I have an address to use and not feel 'guilty' for giving out my regular account... and hey, I can't believe I actually won some things!! I also entered to win this apron from Beautiful Calling blog (also Canadian!) from the Heavenly Homemakers Blog Carnival. I was able to choose an adult size or child size apron as well as a pattern/colour I wanted it to be! I chose a girly one for Gabi when she gets a bit bigger - it might be a Christmas gift for her or maybe for her 3rd birthday.
Ann of Ann's Gifts and "Sew" Much More, is the one that provided this beautiful, very fun apron for Jen at Beautiful Calling to giveaway! Check this apron out -
look at this stitching:
and it can even be reversed:
Thanks so much Jen and Ann!!!
(I don't see a website yet for Ann's Gifts and "Sew" Much More yet...)
Ann of Ann's Gifts and "Sew" Much More, is the one that provided this beautiful, very fun apron for Jen at Beautiful Calling to giveaway! Check this apron out -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi there congrats on the apron win. How pretty is that. Love the pic at the top of your blog. Beautiful family. Big hugs and God Bless
Post a Comment