Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a taste of Holland


On Mother's Day we headed across the border after Church to get in on the tail-end of the Tulip Festival! It was a lovely day in all regards!

Here are quite a few pictures for you...enjoy!notice these tulips are taller than Gabi:Sammy is looking over at Elijah trying to figure out what he is doing with his fingers so he can do it too:these are for my Cousin, Maureen:tulips found along the way that were broken made a nice bouquet for Elijah:aren't these tulips cool?Happy Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Ahhh, I love love love your family picture. It looks great as a header.

Julene said...

Jen you are beautiful! And I didn't know that you had a baby girl now! Such a cute family!

Lucy Marie said...

Those are beautiful.

Laurie said...

beautiful pictures!!!! The fam pic is GREAT!!!!!!

mo- said...

Those tulips are beautiful Jen! I especially love the ones with my name ;) You guys look great!

sonja said...

i LOVE the tulips! they are so gorgeous... as is the family photo! Great picts!

alexa said...

What great photos! I love your new header pic. You all look great.