
Well, on Saturday Jason took a moment to take off the one crib-bed-rail and make Gabi's bed into a 'big girl bed'. :) On Saturday night she did great - though I didn't hear a thump or anything, but I did hear a toy move on her floor. I stood by her door to listen some more but nothing. Shortly after she whimpered or something... I went in to find her across her {little} room sitting on the floor!
On Sunday night we put a large stuffed-Nemo beside her and she stayed beside it all night!
On Monday she napped in her bed with no issues (meaning she didn't get out even though she could).
She loves it. Right after Jason took the railing off, she was up and down on her bed and then standing on that piece on the left side of the bed and jumping off of that!
1 comment:
Good for her!!! :)
Isaac isn't interested in the big boy bed LOL
Post a Comment