Monday, March 23, 2009

On Friday I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and we met Sara, Declan and Isabella there! It was a great time... by the time we left just after Noon, the line-up was to the door to get in (which is a fairly long line!)... we were glad to get there first thing in the morning and enjoy it while it wasn't busy yet. Chuck E Cheese and all the other indoor playgrounds were getting A LOT of business this Spring Break due to the rain, rain, rain we've been having... no fun, but good for them!

Anyway, Sara and I were talking about Kindergarten since Declan is also in K like Elijah is. She mentioned a calendar that Declan's Teacher sends home each month with the kids. They have to do the "activity" each day -- I asked Sara to email it to me too. I find it easier to do "things" with my kids when I have something to follow or something telling me what to do...
so, for fun... you might like to do some too --

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That's great!! Thanks for the calendar!! Will you be getting more???

Jen S. said...

Yes! I think Sara will email them for the remainder of the school year! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I will, no problem.