Monday, March 23, 2009
a date with Samuel
On Sunday (yesterday) Elijah went to a birthday party for a girl in his class (the whole class was invited!) and so at that time Jason stayed home with Gabi who had a nap and I took Sammy with me for a date! We were in the area of a beautiful park I've wanted to go to for awhile, so we headed up the mountain first (and it was a dry weekend so we did enjoy time outside!) - you can see the sky above is blue with few clouds and then the lookout is where the clouds are collecting before they make their travel overtop of the mountains.
cool piano, hey?!

Sammy just soaked up the time he and I had together! We played for over an hour at the park and then headed for an ice cream cone at Walmart McD's and browsed around there for a bit... it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww that it is so sweet to have that one on one time. It doesn't happen here a lot, but I do sure enjoy it, too when it happens.....as does the kid! :) Good job Mama!!
Beautiful weather too!!!! Send some our way!!!!!
Looks like you had a beautiful day outside!
Post a Comment