I forgot to say after this we went on the Deuce to Freemont Street (old part of the Strip) and went to a movie that was part of our Power Pass. We saw Mall Cop. Kinda cute! Out of an 11-cinema theatre, we were probably the only people in the place! Crazy!
We didn't do nearly the amount of things we could do from the Power Pass, but enough to justify the cost. One big thing we could have done was a Hoover Dam Tour. We've been there before so it wasn't urgent and then $6pp Gas Surcharge above and beyond the pass price wasn't too appealing either!
3 comments:
The wax museum looks so neat-o!! :)
Nice that you were able to get so many different things in!!
That looks like a cool wax museum! Some of them look so real!!! Was Diana really that tall in real life???
I think they make these wax models to scale... so maybe she was that tall? I didn't look so carefully at it, but now that I do, she's a lot bigger than I am. (remember I am not tall at all though!)
Post a Comment