On Sunday we did a Valentine's Stamping afternoon with Jade and Sara. Their first time stamping! And they loved it! It was so cute to watch them stamp, stamp, stamp.



They have a bunch of cards ready to go now for Valentine's Day at School. yea! I was amazed at all the stamps I had around my craft area that were suitable for V-Day cards too! Cute cards, huh? (thanks Cindy for the idea)
3 comments:
They do look like they are having a lot of fun! And that they were proud of what they had made!
Good thinkin'!
I finally caught up on all of your blogging! Thanks for the tip about going down the stairs - it did show up! Your girls look really sweet - I hope it all goes well...and congrats on the little girl! How exciting :) You will have a lot of fun buying clothes (too much, in fact). Enjoy getting ready!
They are sooo cute! I love the cards they made too! What fun to have 2 little girls in the house... I bet your boys are just smitten!
Post a Comment