Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's A...

So we went this morning for our routine ultrasound. Here's our Little Baby! (scroll down slowly...)What do you think it is?







Maybe this will help you out. We had a bit of time to spare before going to Mercy's birthday party (I'm sure Korinne will blog something about it)... so we hopped into Old Navy and The Gap for these cute (clearance, of course) items

We're having a GIRL!!! We are shocked, surprised, in awe... excited!

9 comments:

alexa said...

I'm so excited for you that you get to experience a little girl!! Yeah!! Now we definitely need to have a boy :) Let you know in a few months. Have fun shopping... but remember "not too much"

ps i saw your little guy today:)

Sarah said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you. Little girls are so fun, and your boys are going to ADORE her!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! :)

How fun!! :)

Elijah and Samuel will be wonderul big brothers for your new baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!
Somehow I knew you would be having a girl.... just a feeling! Aaron and I are so excited for you all, we'll have a rubbermaid full of summer baby girl clothes for you next time we get together! When is the due date again? June? I'm trying to keep track of all these babies coming! Talk to you soon!
Love, Jen, Aaron and Girls!!

rachel joy said...

Yay! I had a feeling you're having a girl too. My plan (not that it's really up to me!) is to have two girls now that we have two boys. I can't wait to see a Spring girl baby. Will Jade & Sara still be there when she arrives? Again, I can't believe how young they are to be away from their families. Glad they're with you to nurture them. You're so good at it.

Matt said...

I'm so EXCITED!!!

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Heidi said...

Hey Jen...as per usual, I just stopped by to see if anything new or exciting was up. WOW! Your are having a baby girl. Congrats. That's wonderful. Neato.

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures of Baby Gabby; their beautiful.
Josie