Sunday, July 25, 2010

PCM

The Kids and I met Jason up at WPark so we could spend some time at the Children's Museum; we each got $1off our entrance fee if we had a ticket for the Max and since it was along our route and kids are free for it, I took the kids on it for a little adventure!We went here 4 years ago when Elijah was not even 3 years old yet and Sam was just a baby! We thought it was time to go back for a visit before Elijah gets too old to have fun! We had a great time... in the water-play area(including Jason who is playing with the pieces of this water table like a puzzle)
and in the rubber pit:and self-face painting!and Elijah was old enough to participate in the "Build It" area where he used a hot glue gun for the first time...and used all sorts of recycled materials to create:then Jason and the kids re-built a cabin using these "homemade" lincoln logs (long cardboard tubes painted brown and cut to fit together)Sam is such a hard worker and loves his wheelbarrows; we'd love to find him one small like this for our house to help with yard clippings as he usually doesand finally since we spent so much time building, we had 15minutes left in the "grocery" area which is too bad because that was totally not enough time to buy groceries, fix up food in the restaurant and serve Daddy his plastic sandwichesVery fun!

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Looks very fun indeed!! I love the rubber shavings idea, I'd like those for our yard. So many fun things to see & do there.

Laurie said...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!!! I like the rubber shaving idea too!!!! So much less mess!!! LOL

I LOVE your top pic of your blog!!! VERY NICE!!!!