Later that week I had a party for Gabi's little 3-Year-Old Friends; it was such an easy party to do! I had 5 little girls plus Gabi and Elijah and Sam. 4 of the girls were dropped off and Isabella was accompanied by her Mom, Sara - who then gave me a hand! Thanks Sara! The girls were so quiet and obedient - we started at the table colouring a map I made with Balloon Forest, Lollipop Lane and Ice Cream Palace...
Saturday, August 07, 2010
three
Ok, I'll backtrack a bit to July - Gabi turned 3! Oh man! We celebrated her birthday with my Family one afternoon and then I had a 'friends party' for her too another day. Dora was the theme this year. I was able to borrow a Dora Cake Pan from Lisa (THANK YOU!) and so I decided to make the shaped cake 2 times. The first time took me about 3 hours - yikes! The second time took a bit less time since I had some icings/colours already made and I had a better idea of what I was up against.


and then it was now, finally, Gabi's turn to go to Build-a-Bear with Uncle Matt! Although we knew she wouldn't go alone with Matt, Sam went along for the company. Gabi came home with very cute "ice cream bear"
THANK YOU Uncle Matt!
Later that week I had a party for Gabi's little 3-Year-Old Friends; it was such an easy party to do! I had 5 little girls plus Gabi and Elijah and Sam. 4 of the girls were dropped off and Isabella was accompanied by her Mom, Sara - who then gave me a hand! Thanks Sara! The girls were so quiet and obedient - we started at the table colouring a map I made with Balloon Forest, Lollipop Lane and Ice Cream Palace...
then we played "pass the present" and I even read them 2 Dora Books...Gabi opened gifts
and then we had cake:
and then Dora-popsicles
and since it was a very hot week, I had the little pool all ready for the girls to dip in
backpack goody bags:
it was a great party! Thanks for coming girls!
Later that week I had a party for Gabi's little 3-Year-Old Friends; it was such an easy party to do! I had 5 little girls plus Gabi and Elijah and Sam. 4 of the girls were dropped off and Isabella was accompanied by her Mom, Sara - who then gave me a hand! Thanks Sara! The girls were so quiet and obedient - we started at the table colouring a map I made with Balloon Forest, Lollipop Lane and Ice Cream Palace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All I can say is WOW!!! Good job mama!!!!!!!!!!
You are most welcome for the use of the pan..the cakes turned out great..
Good job is right. The cake is fantastic. I would/could have never tackled that.
Post a Comment