Tuesday, July 06, 2010

year end party

{end of June}
For all the three classes of Elijah's grade, they had a combined year end party at ML. I was a driver and supervisor during the fieldtrip. We first walked around the lake and then stopped at the water park (or splash park for you Saskers) -then we had a picnic for lunch and games for the kids after that - one of the games was to dress up in all this fishing gear and race to the other side... hard to do with rubber boots up to or past the knees on some of these kids!it was a great day!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Another great game idea. thanks.

A Water park has a pool & waterslides. You were at a splash park.LOL

Jen S. said...

I know, splash park makes complete sense (unlike a bunny hug which I disagree with! LOL) - but nobody here EVER says splash park - I NEVER hear that. Too funny!

Laurie said...

LOL ~ or a spray park hee hee hee :)