when I asked someone to take our Family picture in front of the castle, Jason says to me as we're smiling "I know that person" and so when we retrieved our camera they realized the Gentleman from a local store which Jason used to call on - what a small world!
Then over to CA. Here's the Mulholland Drive which reminded me of Mousetrap from our local amusement park, though this one was nice and smooth not rickety like Mousetrap.
We left the park by 2:30 and got back to our hotel to catch a cab to the airport. We allowed the kids to pick one toy as a "souvineer" from Disneyland... (all the shirts you've seen the kids wear were bought ahead of time for cheap cheap). Sam chose a Buzz Lightyear astro gun thing
Great trip! We told the kids we'd go again in 2 years - for Sam who doesn't get time at all yet, has asked a number of times already if it's "2 sleeps til we go to Disneyland". So they loved it and can't wait to go again! Me too! (and yea, I finished blogging about it!! Woohoo!)
6 comments:
awwwww. Nice memories!! ~ maybe one day we'll run into each other there! LOL I wish!!
I was thinking about Melatonin lately.....does Jason have any info on good stuff for kids!?
The photography was a cute idea to keep Sam busy!! ~ And oh how I can imagine trying to carry sleepy kids, or deal with sleepy kids, and luggage! Not fun!
Melatonin???
actually we've never used malatonin. I remember hearing about it way back... then when we returned from Disneyland, our Friends had just flown to Hawaii and back and she said they gave their girls Melatonin before the flight and it worked. They also use it on a regular basis...
Jamie - it's a natural sleep enhancer? Something like that.
why don't you check your suitcases? is there even any room for big ones in the overhead compartments?
Hi Rachel!
on the flights we go on they cost like $25 or more per checked suitcase... and since we were able to get everything we needed into 4 carry-on-sized-suitcases, we did that and then the kids each had a backpack with some things in it. :) We're too cheap to check bags... plus when Jason travels for work, he loves not having to wait for the luggage afterwards - he can be off and away!
Post a Comment