Friday, April 23, 2010

Vacation Day 6 ~ Disneyland Day 4

I can't believe I'm never on my blog anymore... I can't even catch up and get my Disneyland pictures on here. Sheesh. I'll try to get some more on here now. A month later.
To save a few miles walked over the 6 days, we took the horse-trolley, old-fashioned fire engines and double-decker bus often from Main Gate to the castle (either Jason and would walk to meet the 4 of us at the castle due to the stroller we had along. Anyway, Disneyland has 25 working horses that each take their little shift doing the jaunt down mainstreet... Disneyland owns several acres (can't remember how many now) behind the park where they keep their animals. I found that interesting!
Over at California Adventure, we were able to meet McQueen and Mater in Radiator Springs:another great day!

No comments: