
Today was Saint Patty's Day - so I had brought green along for everyone except Gabi, who doesn't have anything green.
of all the rides there, we went on the teacups the most!

and our longest line was by far the line up to meet the Princesses! I waited in line while Jason took the kids on Small World - we were able to be creative with line waiting and worked it good! We were guaranteed 3 princesses and so the ones we met were:
Princess Tiona from Princess & the Frog (which we haven't seen yet)

Belle from Beauty and the Beast:

and Ariel from Little Mermaid of course

Back over at California Adventure later that day, I remembered we had met Cinderella there in 2007, so sure enough she was there for meet/greet after a 'drawn to magic' show - unfortunately Gabi didn't want to go close to Cinderella

other characters we met were Chip and Dale:

and Lilo from Lilo & Stitch:

we just LOVE meeting the characters! It's so fun!
Here is a shot of the huge ferris wheel in C.A.

and here's Crush (from Nemo) in the interactive show I referred to earlier in the week:
2 comments:
oh, lots of character pics!! That is so fun!! :)
And you are one organized mama, with the green shirts!!
I don't think my kids would hug the characters like that.
Post a Comment