Wednesday, February 24, 2010

O zone

On Saturday Feb 13, we went to Richmond's O Zone - in the ugly weather - and had a great day! We visited BC Street with little tents set up for our different regions
it's been so long since I've blogged regularly, you likley have no idea who this Student is! This is Lily from Korea, age 11 - she was with us for 7 weeks (January 2nd til Feb 20th)Richmond is one of the largest producing areas of Cranberries - so they had filled this area around City Hall with cranberries - so fun!and of course, my beloved brother Matt was performing, so we got to be up front and personal for his hit "Today"his video was playing on the jumbotron too while he was singing livewe were given tickets to go on the Ferris Wheel toothis maple leaf and the olympic rings are also filled with cranberries! (shots from the Ferris Wheel)Great day! And well done Uncle Matt - loved seeing you perform today!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

what a neat thing to experience!!!

What stories Lily will have!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I thought it was you in the 3rd pic until I clicked on the pic.

On the news they showed the maple leaf filled with cranberries, I thought that was so neat.

Exciting for you to watch Matt. I would have been crying. I just cry about things like that, being excited or happy for someone.LOL