
Our weather for February has been unbelievable (not so great for hosting the
winter Olympics - but oh well!)! My tulips have been out of the ground for weeks already... I see crocus' blooming all over, it's been absolutely gorgeous! So on Thursday, February 11th - I took Sam and Gabi to the "lake" for a picnic... and Sammy's first-ever bike ride - he made it around the lake without a complaint. I had Gabi in the stroller and got a good walk in!

this is all we have for Gabi so far, so she doesn't go more than a foot at a time and then is bored of it - who can blame her!

Sam is soooo proud of his first bike ride and actually first real time on such a bike! And I am SO proud of him too!
1 comment:
oooooh to have that weather!!!! One of these days we'll get it again! :) ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment