Thank You to some friends for some different forms of RAK (Random Acts of Kindness)!!
- Dana for bringing over a piece of Turtle Cheesecake for me to endulge in! Yummy!
- Alexa for picking up Elijah one afternoon on a whim and bringing him along to McD's for an ice cream cone!
- Kelly for the great loaf of banana bread!
- Sherry for the opportunity to dig through some bags of clothes you are finished with!
- Marlene for all your help today at church! I really appreciated the extra set of hands. :)
Yesterday Alexa, Baby Erin, Gabriella and I crossed over into the USA for a day of shopping at the Outlets! Of course we found good deals. It was a great day, 12 hours worth from start to finish of time together... thanks for the great day, girls!
Here are our baby's ready for our trip South:

Then today I really felt like going to BP for dinner with my kids in honor of Elijah's birthday. I called my Family to see if anyone wanted to join (help) us and so Uncle Paul came along! Thanks Paul!
these matching sweaters are one of the great deals I found yesterday at Children's Place. I just LOVE them. Elijah loves it too!
Gabriella and Momma
(help please! when I had a Kodak camera it had a great program for doing this and that, like red-eye adjusting. I can't seem to find something to do such a thing on here, is there? I like this picture, of course except for Gabi's eyes)
Gabi's outfit is also what I bought yesterday. I find it strange to see her in a green shirt because I usually have her in pink and sometimes purple, but it's still quite cute! And I am just in-love with her new jeans!Great weekend... and a busy week ahead!
4 comments:
I use Arc Soft Photo Studio on my computer.
I use Picasa, you can download it for free from picasa.google.com
It's funny that you call her baby Erin (and not "baby' Gabi). We call her that all the time especially Luke but i didn't realize how much until i saw it in writing. i guess we don't add the "y" to Erin, it's there in baby. :)
I was confused, but now I get it!!! Too funny! :) Ya, Erin-y just doesn't go so well, does it?!
I guess you really left all your "preferences" behind when naming Erin, eh?! No K, No "y" on the end, middle name came out of no where (not really, but no family history)... but it's still a very pretty name! :)
Post a Comment