We had a good time... mostly focusing on Elijah and Samuel's goofyness... and eating dinner and cake together!
Here we are:
+%26+Gabi+12+weeks+022.jpg)
Samuel has fun blowing this!
Grandpa and Grandma
Chrissy (Matt's girlfriend) of course, joined us for the party (soooo good to have you!), Beppe and Uncle Paul (see my pic frames, boy are those a pain to keep all straight! With 2 frames, it worked great, but adding in Gabi's frame a few weeks ago hasn't worked out so nicely. I had them straight at one point, but can't seem to keep them that way. Ugh. Ignore that detail!)
I forgot to bring out part 1 of Elijah's gift at the party...hello! So here is one of the things he opened from us, Mr Sketch markers. The smelly ones! Love those!+%26+Gabi+12+weeks+027.jpg)
Thank you for coming to his party everyone! And for all the lovely gifts!
3 comments:
I actually didn't notice the frames until you pointed them out. You could lower the middle one & keep the 2 others the same. Know what I mean?
I wouldn't of noticed the frames LOL :)
Those markers don't wash off the skin too easily!
Glad you were able to have a nice birthday party with Jason there!
Hey Jen,
Looks like the party was great, hard to believe the boys are 4 ... where did that time go :) Anyways tip for the frames ... take some of that mac tac i think its called and put a little dab on the bottom two corners, it keeps them from moving around ... its worked for us so hopefully it will for you
And i know we keep saying this but we have to get together soon :)
Post a Comment