Friday, September 21, 2007

create

This is something I worked on the past couple weeks off and on. Something that has been sitting on my craft table since January! Ahh! It's a book in which I had all the photos sitting in and everything this whole time, as a keepsake gift for Jayden and his mom (Jayden was a little boy I cared for til the end of January this year). The day after Jayden left though, Jade and Sara arrived and well, you know how busy we kept with them in our home for 5 months. Anyway, thought I'd share! And I added one of the Christmas Cards I made at Sarah's this week in her 30 cards for $30 class. Nice to be able to get 30 Christmas cards done in one night! :)
(the first and last photos have been flipped somehow. Saved on my computer, they are saved the correct way, so I am not sure why slide.com flipped them, however you may not be able to tell as well since I chose the "cube" slide)
Happy Weekend All! (if you hover the cube with your mouse you can control the movement of it! cool!)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing Jen!!!!

Wish we could do some scrapbooking together!!