Saturday, March 03, 2007

we've been keeping busy...



On Thursday, Dana had us all over for a wonderfu dinner! Kurt is away in Montreal for 13 weeks training for Customs... but she still had us over! Oops, it's supposed to be us hosting her and the girls. Next time! So the kids all had a great time playing afterwards and then we watched Survivor with Dana.
Today I had 2 of Jade and Sara's friends with us for the day. We went shopping this morning, then they watched the "real people" Peter Pan and we baked some cupcakes. It was a busy but good day... Katie joined us (another student, Alexa's actually) before dinner and for a sleepover while Alexa and Andy go and enjoy a date (Rascall Flatts concert!) tonight. Enjoy!!
I was "challenged" to try this slide thing out... it really is simple and a fun way to display a few pictures at a time. Thanks Laurie!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I told you it was simple to do! LOL :) If I could figure it out, I KNEW you could !!

Looks like some fun filled BUSY days!! What awesome host parents you are!!!!

Anonymous said...

So tonight is my turn to have your crazy/busy girls over... i just realized that we can't even all eat together. I guess I'll worry about that later.
Fun slide show!! Was it something you had to sign up for?