Saturday, March 17, 2007

Safari Jeff and Shannon's Great Green Show

Today we bought a "new to us" van! I will post a picture tomorrow, not that it's so exciting to see a picture of a mini-van, but hey...
Then after naptime, we went to the Mall for a free Reptile show. You can see some photos here. If you hover the photo, it pauses a bit and shows my caption. (Laurie, I really like this way for diplaying a grouping of photos, thanks for pointing me to Slide.com)

Click on this to see the post I did last year at this same time for this same show...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

The reptile show would be soooo awesome! What an experience for the girls, and of course EJ too!

A "NEW" van! That is very exciting!! I am looking forward to seeing pics :)

I think Slide.com is awesome, too and truly simple!! :)