Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Spring!!!

The sun has been shining more; I've got my jean capris on today (thanks to Julie for lending me an assortment of Maternity clothes!), the birds are chirping at 3:00am (really)... it's light out til after 7:30pm... andI've planted some annuals already. These are the ones that Superstore has had lining their entrance way for over a month already... andone of my Rhodo Bushes is starting to bloom!... andI noticed these mini daffodils popped up too. Alexa gave these to me as a house warming gift last April... glad that they have popped out on their own! Thanks for these... what a wonderful gift idea, the gift that keeps on giving! Click this to see the post I did with these daffodils last year.
Welcome Spring... when is the First day of Spring, I can't see it on my calendar?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Will you share some of that weather with us!!!!! Sheesh!!! :)

Something sooo refreshing about spring. I don't even care about the muck.....it is soooo nice to get the warmer weather and sunny days! Your flowers are beautiful! Wouldn't be seeing any of those around here, just yet!

March 21st ~ first day of Spring! :)

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

How nice to see. It is -27* here today so no flowers in bloom here. Spring begins on March 21.

Jamie

Korinne Tjepkema said...

Isn't it amazing? Last night I was tidying up a bit and kept looking outside at the sky, at the clock, out the window again, at the clock again, thinking "Is it REALLY 7:00??"

Our flowers are starting to make themselves known too. I LOVE spring! Apparently the first day of spring is March 21st this year. I think we should have a party!

Jen S. said...

I know, I wish we could share some of our sunshine with you too girls in Saskatchewan! Your turn will come.
March 21... that's what I thought but I wonder why my calendar doesn't say that? weird. cheap Michael's calendar, I guess.
Thanks for your comments and soak in our sun through my blog... and keep on enjoying it Korinne! and yes, a Spring Party sounds lovely!