Friday, April 07, 2006

Samuel's new 'toy'

Today we got our exersaucer back from friends who borrowed it for their son... so, Samuel went right away into it! He had a good time sitting there looking around. Elijah and Jayden were kept busy checking out Sammie's new toy too!
I couldn't believe what else Samuel did today. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Elijah and Jason were at the pool this afternoon, I had Samuel laying on the living room floor (yea, now we have carpet, which is a nice change from laminate!) on his back. I've been noticing the past couple days he isn't in the same spot I lay him in... and that's because he is kicking a lot and then his body moves a bit. So today I heard his cry sound like he was in a bit of a panic... I looked and there he was on his tummy!! I had no clue he was going to do that. He's shown no signs of being ready to do that, so this was a huge surprise to both Jason and I. Yeah for Samuel!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures; it is so nice to see the boys growing up. It is really nice of you to take time from your busy schedule and including us in all of this. The pictures are all gr
eat!!!!!!!!!!
Bye Love Auntie Josie

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen, Jason and boys,

Thanks for doing this, it really is such a nice way to keep the far off relatives involved in your life. Sammie sure looks a lot like your side of the family Jen, now you have one of each! And what fun activities Elijah has been enjoying - good stuff!

Hugs & kisses,

Auntie Suzan