Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Elijah's THIRD move already...

Here he is vacuuming for me!













This past weekend we moved from our house on Austin Ave to a townhome. Elijah wasn't too certain what was keeping Jason and I so preoccupied last week (packing) but he was eager to give a lending hand when and where he could (and where he couldn't too!).
And he got to help load the truck with Uncle Matt and Daddy. He kept saying "more" because he wanted more things to be handed to him to bring to the back of the truck. Jason said he was able to lift quite the items. He was impressed.
Jason also said Elijah is instinctively nomadic the way he was helping out... oh no, if I can help it and I sure hope I can, we aren't going to move again for awhile. It wasn't the funnest time.
Elijah spent a lot of time with his Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle while we unloaded and unpacked. That was a huge blessing. As it was I am still unpacking my stuff because of my mommy responsibilities. I'll get there. (I should be doing it right now rather than blogging actually!) Jason, on the otherhand, has already hung pictures on the walls ~ he is amazing. No wonder he likes moving.
Please come and visit! We'd love to have you over for a dessert. I am always in the mood for whipping up a favourite recipe.

No comments: