Saturday, February 12, 2011

I just went over to the blog, inCourage (in my sidebar) and read this blog post on LOVE - how do you measure your year, by how many cups of coffee, by how many inches, in daylight -- but what about measuring the Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes by LOVE???
Here is the blog post with the lyrics posted and some additional thoughts... Measure Your Life in Love

and here is a video from the RENT Musical of the song called "Seasons of Love" - give it a listen and think how many minutes you spend loving... (note the video is 3minutes 16seconds long - coincidental?!! LOL)


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Like Like Like!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Thanks so much for this reminder. I had made myself a note to go to the incourage blog, I didn't know you had it on here. I got it from some WM mailing. I will now check out that blog some more. Thanks.