Saturday, February 12, 2011
S-a-M
I posted in December a photo of Sam's first example of his name written down on his own doing... since then he has been writing and writing and colouring and colouring... it's so great for me to just observe him and see how content and into it he gets!! He received a Spiderman colouring poster package for his birthday from one of his buddies - he just loved all his gifts and takes great joy in each one - like spending time on this poster, colouring it in just perfectly.
Today, Feb 12th, he was sitting again at the table colouring and drawing and writing - and asked me to tell him how to spell "outer space"... then he wanted to write "Outer space is a good place to live"... it just amazes me that this interests him and that he is doing this before Kindergarten, LOL. I know it's totally normal, but it's not what I've experienced so far - so I am just loving his interest in ABCs, colours and paper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment