Saturday, May 01, 2010

salad social

On Saturday April 17th I hosted a salad social at my house for some Lady-Friends! I got the idea for a WM Event many years ago... and it went over well. We all brought a salad and filled our plates with them as our dinner! We had all made such large salads we all went home with half of our bowls for our families! We visited and played Scattergories and then the Lemon Layer Cake I made, I topped with birthday candles in honor of Korinne who was celebrating her birthday soon after! She was certainly surprised...It was a great evening!

4 comments:

Korinne Tjepkema said...

What a fun and DELICIOUS evening. I was seriously stuffed with a very pleased tummy after our ladies night. Thanks for hosting all of us, and thanks for surprising me with the birthday cake! What a treat!

Laurie said...

What a lovely lovely lovely idea!! I may have to try that out sometime at my house, care to join me :)

Jen S. said...

I would love to join you... when/where?

rachel joy said...

I'm so sad I missed it. :(