Saturday, May 01, 2010

cinnamon

I have this bear here and his name is Cinnamon. I received him as a Christmas Gift from my brother, Matt, when I was a teenager. I had really wanted a big teddy bear and so Matt fulfilled that wish! Thanks!!

This is going back to February - when Gabi learnt that this was Momma's Bear, during a week period she kept bringing Cinnamon to me. I don't recall what she would say, but it was something along the lines of "here Mommy, here's your bear". It was just so cute!She's not much bigger than Cinnamon!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

wowzer! Where do you keep your BIG bear!! He is big! :)

Jen S. said...

I know! But do remember Gabi is the size of a one year old... so it's not as big as Isaac is (regular size for a 3 year old)!! LOL.
It goes between the 2 kids' rooms... LOL.