Saturday, March 27, 2010
Day 2
On Friday we joined Jason at the Trade Show for the morning... trying things like organic Cotton Candy, bars of all sorts... and this great OJ - which was extra special since we "have" an Uncle Matt! This picture is for you, Uncle Matt!
Jason stayed for the day at the Show and I took the kids back to the hotel and we went for a swim.
Once they were all washed up, I took them to "Downtown Disney". That is a shopping/dining area right outside the gates of Disneyland. We went into Build-a-Bear and I let the kids each pick out something for $5 for their bears they already have (I saved a $10 dividends certificate I rec'd from Build-a-Bear when our Students in October made those big purchases - I benefited from that ($30)!) - Sammy picked a Pluto Hat for his dog and Elijah/Gabi's choses were not Disney related. We went into the Lego Store too and looked at the cool Lego creations - like this Indiana Jones -
We got back around 6:00pm and off to bed as we begin our busy week on Saturday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT Lego picture of EJ!!! :)
Post a Comment