Thursday, December 17, 2009

nativity set

I was reading back to last year's posts from around this time of year, and just love reading the 'journal' of how things went! Something I haven't posted this year is about Alexa and my trip down South again for Black Friday weekend! She took some pictures, so I should get them from her!
We had a blast and shopped even longer this time around!

One thing I picked up from Toys R Us, was this PlayMobil Nativity Set for the kids. I have always wanted one that they can play with safely and usually had my eye on the Little People Set - but when we spotted this one for $20, I got it once and for all.
I gave it to the kids on Monday evening - I thought I would work it into a daily "advent" countdown thing, but I didn't get to it --- and the countdown begins (or continues I guess) - only 8 days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

VERY COOL!!! I need to find something like that for next year!! LOVE the idea!!