Monday, August 31, 2009

Gabi's Room

2 weeks ago, Jason did up Gabi's room a little! It was a green colour which was fine and works with a Tinkerbell theme I was planning for - so we kept one wall (around the window) that green and then painted the remaining 3 walls purple (it really is a light purple, though it may come across as pink). Jason put up wainscoting (the white on the bottom half), with a chair rail and small crown moulding around the top. Looks great!
I got up the girly net and Tinkerbell wall stickies... it's adorable. Here's a peek:a little Tinkerbell tea play setand new closet door in background:

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks GREAT!!! How fun for her! What a special treat!!

sket said...

looks great. I can't wait to be at the setting up rooms stage of this reno.

Tina said...

Gabi's room looks great! I love the look of wainscoting and hope to do it in our house some day.