Alise in the middle of our "carousel" game.
Danika didn't want to take the tea cup away from her face when we sang to her and Alise.
"cheese" and below is Bethy and EJ posing as Prince and Princess!
On Saturday we went to Danika and Alise's birthday party. They had a Princess Party... and the three boys invited got to wear Prince costumes. Too fun! Elijah enjoyed wearing the robe and crown the entire party. A lady dressed up as Belle was hired to run the party. So she had some fun games, castle-decorating paper craft, tea party and a cupcake for each Prince and Princess. It was a very fun birthday party!(I may have more pictures to add from Korinne of Mercy and Samuel... Mercy just adored Sammie, it was so cute)
1 comment:
Great pictures! I just finished my birthday party post and didn't even realize I was copying you ;) I have some amazing pictures of Sammie and Mercy - they are too cute! I have some great ones of Elijah too - I'll send them your way tomorrow! It's too late tonight (don't look at the time! :)
Post a Comment