Our sons are here not by chance,
but by God’s choosing.
His hand formed them
and made them each the person he is.
God compares them to no one else –
they are one of a kind.
Our sons will lack nothing
that God’s grace can’t give them.
God has allowed our sons to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
-Roy Lessin
(I changed the words to suit talking about both boys instead of just one)

Last night "the girls" and I got together at Miriam's house to hang out for the purpose of celebrating Alexa's and my birthday this month. Anita brought along Nathan, of course, and I brought along Samuel. So as I said I would do, I got them both down on the Pooh blanket for some snapshots. Nathan was born on April 24... weighing 6lbs 10oz at MSA... born to proud parents Ian and Anita. Anita and I have been friends since Grade 4 at Ten-Broeck Elementary... crazy, eh?! (Miriam too) So, it is very fun to have our baby's born the same year, less than 4 months apart from each other and both boys! Unless Anita gets moved somewhere else for her husband's upcoming career (RCMP) this fall then our boys will have many opportunities to play and grow together. If she does get posted somewhere else out of a close radius of Abbotsford then that's okay too! Playmates a few times a year is good too!
Here are our precious little boys!
“Everyone shall stand in awe and confess the greatness of the miracles of God… they will realize what amazing things He does.” Psalm 64:9 TLB
but by God’s choosing.
His hand formed them
and made them each the person he is.
God compares them to no one else –
they are one of a kind.
Our sons will lack nothing
that God’s grace can’t give them.
God has allowed our sons to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
-Roy Lessin
(I changed the words to suit talking about both boys instead of just one)

Last night "the girls" and I got together at Miriam's house to hang out for the purpose of celebrating Alexa's and my birthday this month. Anita brought along Nathan, of course, and I brought along Samuel. So as I said I would do, I got them both down on the Pooh blanket for some snapshots. Nathan was born on April 24... weighing 6lbs 10oz at MSA... born to proud parents Ian and Anita. Anita and I have been friends since Grade 4 at Ten-Broeck Elementary... crazy, eh?! (Miriam too) So, it is very fun to have our baby's born the same year, less than 4 months apart from each other and both boys! Unless Anita gets moved somewhere else for her husband's upcoming career (RCMP) this fall then our boys will have many opportunities to play and grow together. If she does get posted somewhere else out of a close radius of Abbotsford then that's okay too! Playmates a few times a year is good too!
Here are our precious little boys!

“Everyone shall stand in awe and confess the greatness of the miracles of God… they will realize what amazing things He does.” Psalm 64:9 TLB
1 comment:
OK, SOOOOOOO cute.
xxxxx
Post a Comment