Head on over to Live Life to the Full for some great decluttering ideas Alexa is posting!
It's about time I got another MTM meal for my children - Elijah has just begun Grade One and he was/is very enthusiastic about this special meal but Sam and Gabi enjoyed it thoroughly today too! Today's theme was APPLES! I just love this time of year!
I went into my file of different themes I have from my ECE days and came up with a little "circle" time with these felt board variations:
"Four Red Apples"
And here's our muffin tin:
My Daughter is using her "picture" (play camera) to take a picture of the meal like I did!Sprinkling on the cinnamon and sugar - tasty!
dipping into the Dulce de leche
Delicious!
For more creative MTM's you have to take a moment to visit Her Cup Overfloweth for other participants!
1 comment:
AWESOME!!!!! What an awesome fun mom you are!!!
Post a Comment