Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nine Degrees

Since mid-week last week (Jan 15th) we have been having beautiful weather - blue sky, fog at night, frosty driveway... we got out on the 17th to the park in the afternoon, after the Festival that we attended in the morning.the lake was partly frozen over, so there were no ducks in the area where we were, but you could see a whole whack of them over across the lake that was in the sun and not frozen!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I find it funny that you have toques on your kids when it is 9*. If it was 9* here, there would be people outside in tshirt & shorts. LOL

Jen S. said...

And here there are plenty in shorts/t-shirts too, but I like my kids' ears to be covered b/c although it is that "warm" it's still chilly if out of the sun!
But to you, yes, you'd all be roasting here! ;)

Laurie said...

No more snow! :)

Well nice you got in the pluses! We didn't get that high....but it sure was nice here.

I have to say, I might not of had toques on my kids, but there may of been hoods on!? Depending on the chill of the wind.

Looks like a lovely day out!