Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kindergarten

Oh man, my Baby started Kindergarten. It's bittersweet - I feel sad to let him go but am enjoying the full day with just Sam and Gabi. Elijah is doing so well and loves it. His Teacher said to me on day 2 "Elijah is doing well; he listens so intently to be able to do the right thing." (or something like that).
On his first day (here), he was sooo quiet in the morning which made me a little concerned. I think it was just the anticipation of the unknown and just the busyness of all the kids in the morning before the bell rings...and well, here's Mr. Copycat himself, Samuel, following his brother into the school for his first day... I made the mistake of bringing Sam along (I could have left him at home with Daddy) - Sam brought his backpack and was certain he was going to Kindergarten too. He took off his shoes and put them in the shoe area...he was not happy when I had to take him with me.Bless You Son... you are going to learn so much this year!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Simon said, "them look little so they should stay at home"

Laurie said...

Hard to believe for sure!

Glad he is liking it and doing so well!!

And soon enough it will be Sam's turn!

Anonymous said...

What a big little boy! So sweet all ready for school :)