One of the Families that was missing but not due to holidays or other commitments were the T-Family... we extend our hugest Congrats to them as they surprisingly welcomed their 4th Baby into the World on the 4th as well - a healthy baby boy, Benjamin Domenic - we can't wait to meet you! I will share with you one of the photos that was emailed to us with his Birth information (Jen, you look great so I am hoping you won't mind this posted on here... if so, LMK!) --
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Party
Her Hippo-stuffie is her all-time favourite animal, so that inspired me to do a Hippo party for her this year! So I bought some of that Fondant icing - which is cool to make a nice shape, but didn't taste as good as normal icing - I think it turned out okay -
we met at the park for her party - we had invited a lot of families to join us, but many couldn't come due to summer holidays. We brought the little BBQ with us and had a simple menu of hotdogs, chips & melon
we got a few of the sparklers passed out before they fizzled out
Happy Birthday Baby Girl-
mmmm, cake
Nathan enjoys cake too
Here are three of the 2007 Baby's: Isabella, Gabriella and Erin - we could have also had Koby and Luci-Ann in there too for a picture but we missed their company at Gabi's First Party
Uncle Matt was happy that Gabi finally warmed up to him nearing the end of the party
Elijah's request was to play Ring Around the Rosie - a party-game-staple to him with my Family
some of her gifts --> Thank You Everyone!

One of the Families that was missing but not due to holidays or other commitments were the T-Family... we extend our hugest Congrats to them as they surprisingly welcomed their 4th Baby into the World on the 4th as well - a healthy baby boy, Benjamin Domenic - we can't wait to meet you! I will share with you one of the photos that was emailed to us with his Birth information (Jen, you look great so I am hoping you won't mind this posted on here... if so, LMK!) --
One of the Families that was missing but not due to holidays or other commitments were the T-Family... we extend our hugest Congrats to them as they surprisingly welcomed their 4th Baby into the World on the 4th as well - a healthy baby boy, Benjamin Domenic - we can't wait to meet you! I will share with you one of the photos that was emailed to us with his Birth information (Jen, you look great so I am hoping you won't mind this posted on here... if so, LMK!) --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The icing is neat. Was it hard to work with?
I think the cake turned out great!!! HOW FUN!!! was it hard??
Great job on the cake Jen! happy birthday Gabriella you are such a cutie!
She can't be having a birthday already?! But then again, my little girl turned 2 today, so anything is possible!!! Looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment