which means Gabi is now 7 months old! She is so fun and full of joy! Here she is this morning:
with her bear, while going crazy with her arms up and down
She's been doing this for the past month too, moreso in the last couple weeks... reaching for things by going onto her one knee and keeping one leg trapped below her belly:
then she'll either sit back down, very gracefully...
or go too far forward and fall onto her stomach/face. Here she is happy, but she isn't happy on her tummy for too long. Not all of the time does she then roll onto her back - though she should!
And in the past week she has started to pull up on us and on things... here she grabbed my hands and pulled herself up. She's not very steady of course, but she did do a good job of it while I used 1 hand to hold her and the other to snap the photos of her...
Gabi is still just eating a bit of rice cereal almost everyday and some veggies, but not consistently. She wakes up at night, every 3 hours basically; I feed her. Gabi had her very first swim yesterday at the local pool! I didn't get pictures of her in the water though, maybe next time. Oh and I tried to measure her with a measuring tape last week and I think I got about 24 inches in length... she is a pip-squeak, but which of my kids aren't?!
She's been doing this for the past month too, moreso in the last couple weeks... reaching for things by going onto her one knee and keeping one leg trapped below her belly:
Gabi is still just eating a bit of rice cereal almost everyday and some veggies, but not consistently. She wakes up at night, every 3 hours basically; I feed her. Gabi had her very first swim yesterday at the local pool! I didn't get pictures of her in the water though, maybe next time. Oh and I tried to measure her with a measuring tape last week and I think I got about 24 inches in length... she is a pip-squeak, but which of my kids aren't?!
4 comments:
I cannot believe she's 7 months old already!! She's gorgeous! You are blessed!
Hey Holly!
Thanks! :) Glad you are visiting me here still... keep on coming! It would be nice to visit in person someday too...
awwwwww! Boy oh boy or shall I say girl oh girl LOL......wonder why we say "boy oh boy" :) ANYWAYS, I was going to say.....She is going to be a mover!!!! Look out here comes baby #3! You thought Samuel was a monkey....maybe Gabi will out do him! :)
Hard to believe the months have passed!
She is always soooo cute!!!
Wow she is doing lots! she's doing all the stuff i have been reading that luke did (to see what's next for Erin possibly). I measured Erin on Monday (the 4th lol) and she was 26 1/2 inches. No idea how much she weighs though. Shots are monday.
Post a Comment