Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jen and her Men

This morning before trekking out for our Saturday excursions I made us set up the tripod and give a big family smile! Here we are... Elijah at 2 years 5 months and Samuel at 9 weeks. (Sam is being held a bit awkward, but I'm not about to pull out the tripod again!)

2 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Jen,

Of course I remember you! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your boys are SO cute! Congrats on the newest one. Funny thing...I think my mom & I saw you at Safeway in Abbotsford sometime over Christmas (from the distance) and I think I remember you being pregnant, so it must've been before January 1st! Anyways, congrats again!

Blessings,
Kristal

Anonymous said...

Hi You Guys,
Love the family portrait, thanks for sharing it with me. Samuel is getting big already.
Alls well here. Take-Care
Love Josie
XXXX